Now in stock! Click here to preview.
New year, new knitting patterns! It’s time to plant the seeds of your 2016 knitted wardrobe, and the digital edition of Knitscene Spring 2016 is here to help. We’ve collected 21 fresh and fabulous knitting patterns that will jump start your knitting needles.
In this issue you’ll find:
- 4 brand-new patterns from featured designer Andrea Rangel, including the Salcantay Cowl—you’ll want to cast on for this immediately!
- 8 knitting patterns to show off your feminine side with retro-inspired fashion
- 8 other patterns built around this season’s hot trend, plaid and gingham fabrics
- A sneak peek at Alex Capshaw-Taylor’s couture knitting book, Dressed in Knits, with a sample sock pattern to knit
- Kate Atherley highlights the importance of a well-packed notions case, while Amy Christoffers explains the difference between picking up stitches and picking up and knitting stitches
- A super simple way to create vertical stripes in your knitting