Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit and lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Spring/Summer 2017 features:
- 124 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- Instructions on how to make a camera strap by weaving
- A long-format interview with Andrea Mowry
- A Q&A with Felicia Lo
- A story about Tukuwool
- A story about Biches & Bûches
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Helsinki featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Below are just a few of the swoon-worthy projects included in this issue.
Browse all 11 patterns on Ravelry HERE.
Birds of a Feather by Andrea Mowry
Knit with Hedgehog Fibres Kidsilk Lace and Skinny Singles.
Morning Fog by Jonna Hietala
Knit with Shibu Knits Silk Cloud.
Birkin by Caitlin Hunter
Knit with Brooklyn Tweed Loft.
Unda by Lesley Anne Robinson
Knit with Manos del Uruguay Fino