Lisa and I have been talking a lot about summer knitting over the last weeks and are looking forward to showing you more of what we have in store in an upcoming podcast. In the meantime, I thought I’d give you a quick reference here for a few of our favourites knit up with linen or linen-blend yarns (there are many more samples in store!). Underneath the pictures you’ll see a numbered list with links to each of the project pages on Ravelry where you can find links to the patterns and details about the yarns used, etc. While we don’t still carry all of the yarns indicated, we can certainly recommend many perfect substitutes.
There are so many beautiful things to knit for warmer weather – just switch up your fibers and continue enjoying your favourite hobby through the spring and summer!
Note: All of the samples shown are available for viewing in-store.
- On the Beach by Isabell Kraemer
- L.1 by Antonia Shankland
- Slope by Shellie Anderson
- Westbourne by Isabell Kraemer
- Slice of Linen by Susan Barstein
- Ship to Shore by Katie Rempe
- Tier by Shellie Anderson
- Davis by Pam Allen
- Wrapped in Lino by Espace Tricot
- Vested Interest by Jamie Thomas
- Gemini by Jane Richmond
Taiyo Linier Top by Sian Price-White
- Hamlin Peak by Pam Allen
Spring Lace Infinity Scarf by Linda Thach
- Aise by Espace Tricot
- Gretel by Julie Weisenberger
- Summer Fling by Espace Tricot
- Sweet Pleat by Hanna Fettig